Friday 12 February 2016

Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Quotes


We had some close relations but in less than 7 months we broke up.And she is now Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Quotes girlfriend of my best friend. Lola I know its damn funny.so checkout here. But its not for those who broke up with their relationship recently. Valentine’s day may come out as the most painful day for those people.In early days people used to write diaries to remove the burden from their mind. You can also do that. Yup it’s a bit old fashion. But believe me you will feel awesome while writing some which you can share with your Family, brother, Cousins, relatives and make them aware from the Consequence of Falling in Love.People used to wait for valentine’s day to propose their girlfriends. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Quotes Seriously? I mean, really I cannot understand how people just wait for some simple day to propose their girlfriends.




Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Sms, Quotes And Messages


Happy unimaginative, consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day.
Liking someone doesn’t mean you have to be lovers, sometimes you just have to be good friends.
Just remember being alone on Valentine’s day is no different than any other day of your life.
Love is just love, it can never be explained.
I am not yours, you’re not mine. Be my anti-valentine.
My love for you is beyond words. So don’t expect a valentine’s day card from me.
Don’t forget to leave work early today so that people actually think you have Valentine’s day plans.
Each time my heart is broken it makes me feel more adventurous.
I mean every day is quite same. We can show our love any day.Do you have the same Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Messages  about valentine’s day?Then certainly either you didn’t find your true love or you had a break up with your girlfriend.Let’s do some serious thing first. So first I will post Normal Valentine’s day quotes. After that we will end by some Funny Anti Valentine’s day quotes.Previously, we covered a small but subtle short Valentine’s day poems over here.I hope you liked our a bit emotional article on Valentines day 2016 Funny Sms Messages, Quotes.Would you like to send us your favorite anti valentine day quotes If you want to share your thoughts on this then do comment below we will feature your quotes here.Another time to visit my website and get more Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 Funny Messages and more shares to social networking sites like facebook, twitter and google+ etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment